Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dear People who Make Clothes for Small Girls...

Could you maybe please stop trying to dress them up like Very Small Hookers? My six year old does not require any mini-skirts or halter tops, thanks. Also, anything that states how "sassy and single" or "boy crazy" she is might not be so great either. Again, she is SIX. And those shirts with the wierd places to put boobs are not necessary. Six year olds tend to not have boobs. And by the way- could you maybe stop slapping that damn Hannah Montana face on everything? It makes me want to track her down & punch her. Just sayin.

While we're at it... you Shoe-Designing people need to pay attention, too. I am a 33 year old who STILL can hardly walk in evil high heels- WHY would you think that a first grader could?? She is SUPPOSED to be short- remember, SIX. GAH.


(Can you tell how much fun I am having doing the school shopping?? I have discovered that there is a magical line between size 5 & size 6. Apparently Size 6 is when Grace gets to start dressing like a tiny little skank. I'm pretty sure it's all downhill from here.)


1 comment:

Hope said...

It is more than a little scary. I saw a toddler who was barely walking in 2 inch heels (I kid you not).

Until enough people stop purchasing clothes like this, it can only get worse. So hold your ground, woman!