And also, I have writer's block. In a big way. And then there's the part about having a not-very-blogworthy type life. I might have to lie. And mock stuff. And also, I am terrified that I will spell something wrong and then might have to bang my head against the wall for 17 hours, because seriously, I HATE THAT.
So here's where I'll start- Tuesday. I'll just describe the scene.... children still in pajamas, dog chasing cat chasing aforementioned children all over the house, hamster in purple sparkly ball rolling dangerously close to stairs, Dora screaming inane questions from the playroom, last night's dishes in the sink, and where am I? On my laptop, hiding in my room. I LOVE tuesday. I have nowhere to be until 4pm (at which point I have to cram two children into pink leotards and drive them to dance.) By the way, if you are my husband and you are reading this- I'm really cleaning toilets and homeschooling the precious children, while baking. (The cat just ran by with a Christmas tree ornament in it's mouth. hmm.)
Is it Child Abuse if you can hear one of them yelling "HELP" from some corner of the house and you don't run to figure out what's going on? Because I figure if you can still yell, you're probably still alive and don't require much assistance.

Oh, look... sweet sisterly love. It lasted literally until the flash went off, and then I think the blonde one squeezed the little one a little too tight, and then the little one pushed the blonde one over and they both fell down. And then I'm pretty sure there was some high-pitched screaming (maybe by me.)
They are pretty cute though, even if it did only last .42 seconds.
3 comments:
Blogging is not a hobby. It's a JOB. So when your husband is downstairs scrubbing floors, you must be upstairs doing your JOB.
Your JOB is so stinking hilarious I almost peed in my computer chair. FYI.
I think the actual child abuse comes when you're children start crying and you scream "You know where the Bandaids are!"
Cannot wait for the next post. I may just have to spread this around!
Oh crap. I spelled something wrong. Seriously, I DO hate that.
My baby cousins are the cutest little people ever.
When I say ever, I am counting primordial dwarfs.
Love it!
Post a Comment